Major Project: Rendering Progress 9

 Today I continued rendering the second section of the animation

Below shows a clearer shot of the Japanese Palace in the background. I am really pleased with how it turned out and feel it adds a completely different mood to the shots when compared to the first section of the animation. If I had enough time to redo the first half of the animation I would go back and add in more buildings in the background now that I have seen how effective it could look. At least I was able to include the building for this section of the animation. I was also able to use the Shinto Shrine behind the character to help frame up this shot. 











The sequence in which the Samurai trips the Cyberpunk character over while it is distracted is one of my favourite parts of the animation. This scene replaced the Cyberpunk character sweep kicking the Samurai. Although it was awkward to animate at first, I kept changing tiny parts of it until it looked more natural. I think its a really nice sequence of events which keeps the animation interestinge








I like this shot as you can really see all of the details of the Cyberpunks carbon fibre arms. 


The red also works well here with the fire in the background.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Major Project Submission Post: Reflective Statement + Art Of

From Script To Screen: Investigating How Shutter Island Tricks The Audience

Character Bible: Elliot Goh